|Sleeps||6 (3 rooms, 1 bathroom)|
|Operating period||open throughout the year|
|Pets||are not allowed|
|Smoking||non-smoking rooms only|
|Room service||guests need to clean the rooms before departure|
|Spoken languages||Hungarian, German, Slovak, Polish, Czech, Russian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Serbian|
It can be booked for minimum 3 nights.
We warmly welcome you to the SAKURA Guest House! Please review the homelands order to comply with them
guarantees you a pleasant and unforgettable vacation for both your and your other guests.
1. Apartment SAKURA is a property that conforms to the regulation and the license category Accommodation
Requirements for guests regarding accommodation and services are only the scope and extent of the regulation
mentioned services are the official information materials (www.kisfa.eu).
2. The apartment can be occupied after 14:00 on the day of arrival and is available at 10 am on the day of departure. Departure
day after stay, this time another paid day.
3. We kindly ask you to observe night silence from 22:00 to 8:00.
4. No smoking in the entire property.
5. Guests are required to do so in order to avoid the fire extinguisher located in drevárke.
6. On arrival, a deposit of 50, - € must be paid as a guarantee for loss of keys or damage to equipment
compensation. If no damage occurs, the deposit will be returned at check-out. If the material damage is caused
exceeds the amount of the deposit, the guest is obliged to pay the difference to the host.
7. In the event of damage to the equipment by the guest or behavior that could cause damage or
the owner reserves the right to terminate immediately the provisions concerning the provision of accommodation.
8. SAKURA Vendégház shall not be liable for valuables, jewelery or cash left in the apartment.
It is also not responsible for the cars, motorbikes and bicycles left in the apartment area.
9. Garden Attractions for children are allowed only if there is a responsible person at your own risk.
10. The garden grill and the fireplace are to be used by adults only at their own risk.
11. Hot water is heated by an electric boiler with sufficient capacity. Because technological limits and boundaries are exceptionally
deficiencies may occur with hot water (if there will be no massive consumption in the short term), we therefore ask for economical
the use of hot water. You should notice the operation of the pump (located in the wood tarter), if necessary turn it off
the power and notify the service provider
12. Heating of apartments and walls, set at room temperature, 21-22 ° C Please do not overturn the living space. The ..... is important
13. Moving furniture and appliances is not allowed.
14. Please pay attention to the cleanliness of your environment and waste selective collection (plastic, metal, paper, glass).
15. In case of any malfunction, turn off the main switch and call
16. The guest is obliged to save and return the apartment.
|Payment||20% deposit, payable to the owner in 5 working days by bank transfer after the confirmation of booking!|
The remaining amount should be paid to the owner on the spot.
|Accepted payment methods||Cash|
|Tourist TAX||€ 1 /person/night.|
Not included in price. Payable for persons above 18 years, for each started night.
30 days before arrival, cancellation is free of charge.
15 days before arrival, 20% penalty and the advance is non-refundable.
10 days before arrival 100% penalty is penalty and the advance is not refundable.
For group reservations · Conference accommodations · Wellness hotels · Accommodation Romania · Accommodation Hungary · Accommodation Transilvania · Accommodation Budapest · Accommodation Lake Balaton · Accommodation Cluj-Napoca · Accommodation Praid · Accommodation Corund · Accommodation Rimetea · Redeem "Tichet de vacanță"
© 2013-2018 Travelminit Helping people to book accommodations