What is a Chalet?
The chalet hasn't got permanent staff and therefore it offers you the unique opportunity that neither the host, nor a foreign tourist group can disturb you and your family's peace. Our Chalet is built on a separate plot. As standard equipment it has a kitchen (with cooking/baking facilities!), hot- and cold water showers, toilets, dining- and living-room and bedrooms. Pots, plates, cutlery, blankets and bed linen are provided. You can choose to be self-sufficient but you can require half board, too. The wood is cut and prepared for our guests. Accommodations are prepared for the arrival of the guests. After departure the caretaker performs every kind of cleaning duties!
Note: The Nagy Lak I. guest house, which was built in 1993, was totally rebuilt in the spring of 2007! This site shows photos and description of the newly built guest house.
The three buildings (main building + 2 cottages) were built to accommodate 8+ (3) people. As they are chalets, the whole yard (1200 m2) and the buildings on it can be booked by a single group. (If the main building is booked by a smaller group then the cottages will remain empty.)
This site presents the main building: You can read more about the cottages by clicking here!
On the ground floor there is a living room (LCD TV + WIFI Internet), dining room, a fully equipped kitchen (including dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker), a bathroom (includes bathtub, sink and hair dryer) and the restroom (includes flush toilets and a sink).
In case of larger groups there is a pull-out round sofa in the living room which is comfortable for two people.
Upstairs there are two rooms. (Equipped with LCD TV) In one of the rooms there are two single beds. In the other room there is a double bed. Here you can also claim an additional mattress bed. This room has a restroom. (Includes a flush toilet and a sink)
In the main building we can accommodate up to four people (+ three people on mattress beds).
The building was built of wood, it has original wooden shingle roofing and it is winterized. Cooking in the kitchen is with gas cylinder. Heating is with wood in tile stoves and cast iron stoves or radiators which operate with electrical power.
Note: The premises of Nagy Lak I. can be heated separately, too! When choosing the suitable accommodation, a very important criterion is the possibility of providing warmth continuously!
Electric boiler provides hot water to the showers in the bathrooms. The main building has two separate restrooms and a shower.
The network water is suitable for human consumption!
Lighting comes from power cables (220 volts). Pots, plates, cutlery, blankets and bed linen are provided.
In the living room there is a satellite receiver, (with more than 50 channels!) an LCD TV and a CD player.
During your stay you can keep your values in the mini safe from the living room.
In the summer season: (Between 14th June - 31st August, Official Holidays)
100EUR/up to 8 pers./night/yard (including all the buildings). Above this numer of persons we take 11 Euro/night/pers. In the case of the children we can divide them into three categories: Between 14-07. 7 Euro/child/night, between 07-03. 5 Euro/child/night and for children up to 03. for free.
The minimum number of nights is:
- 14th June - 31st August: for 7 nights
- Easter and Christmas: for 4 nights
- If one gives us 11 to 30 days' notice before traveling, we can record a six nights' (seven days) booking.
- If one gives us 03 to 10 days' notice before traveling, we can record a five nights' (six days) booking.
- If one gives us 00 to 02 days' notice before traveling, we can record a three nights' (four days) booking.
During the year:
70EUR/up to 6 pers./night/yard (including all the buildings). Above this numer of persons we take 8 Euro/night/pers. In the case of children we can divide them into three categories: Between 14-07 64 Euro/child/night, between 07-03 4 Euro/child/night and for children up to 03 years for free.
The minimum number of nights is:
- 01st - 13th June, and 01st - 15th September: for 5 nights
- 05th January - 28th February: for 3 nights
- If one gives us 11 to 30 days' notice before traveling, we can record a two nights' (three days) booking. Price offer: 190 Euro/8pers/2nights
- If one gives us 03 to 10 days' notice before traveling, we can record a two nights' (three days) booking. Price offer: 160 Euro/8pers/2nights.
- If one gives us 0 to 02 days' notice before traveling, we can record a one night (two days) booking. Price offer: 110 Euro/8pers/1night.
New Year's Eve:
- The pension is rented for only one group of tourists. The rest of the rooms won't be offered to other guests
- The pension can be used from 15:00
- The pension must be left by 10:00