Accommodation / Hungary / Pest county / Budapest /

Island Garden Long Apartment Budapest

Good transport in the city center, trams, buses stop in front of the house. Margit Island, Parliament 500 m. The apartment is quiet, pleasant.

Island Garden Long Apartment
Budapest, District V., 1 Szent Istvan körút Street

47.51252, 19.04821

Enquiry / Booking










* Required fields

Prices

Accommodation price, from 4 persons
from $ 20.9 /pers/night

Apartment for 1-2 persons, apartment price/night
$ 61.8
Apartment for 3-4 persons, apartment price/night
$ 83.6

Reviews by real guests, who used Travelminit for booking

98%

based on the first review

Value for money90%

Conditions100%

Cleanness100%

Staff100%

Location100%


4 months ago

 

98%

Policies

Typeapartment
Sleeps4 (2 rooms, 1 bathroom)
Operating periodopen throughout the year
Check-inafter 14
Check-outbefore 11
Petsare not allowed
Smokingnon-smoking rooms only
Room serviceroom service after the check-out only
Spoken languagesHungarian, English
Booking

It can be booked for minimum 2 nights.

After confirming the reservation, within two days of the reservation fee 20% please transfer to the above bank account. 2 days before arrival, please send the remaining 80% booking fee to our bank account.

Payment20% deposit, payable to the owner in 2 working days by bank transfer after the confirmation of booking!
The remaining amount should be paid to the owner on the spot.
Accepted payment methodsCard
Bank transfer
CurrenciesHUF, EUR, USD
Tourist TAX4% of reservation price.
Not included in price. Payable for persons above 18 years, for each started night.
Cancellation

Cancellation 10 days before arrival free of charge, then 20% will be refunded. Otherwise, the advance payment will not be refunded.

Facilities

  • Free internet
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Key storage
  • TV in the rooms or the lounge
  • Towels and linen change
  • Central heating
  • Elevator

Book this accommodation!

  • With best price guarantee
    Best possible price confirmed by the owner of Island Garden Long Apartment Budapest. We save you money and time. Book here!
  • Without booking fee
    Booking your accommodation with us is free of charge, there are no hidden fees. You only pay the accommodation rate directly to the owner.
  • Directly through the owner
    Your booking request is being answered direclty by the owner of the Island Garden Long Apartment Budapest!
What do you think about Travelminit?HateDislikeNeutralLikeLove